Romsey Young Carers works alongside other agencies – Schools, GP Surgeries, Children and Adult Services - to support young carers and their families. The aim of this is to keep lines of communication open so that, where appropriate, practical solutions can be put in place to help ease the burden of day to day life – this can be anything from arranging healthcare services to be provided , to getting the young carer the time and resources to do their homework.
Memberships and Affiliations
Romsey Young Carers is a member of, or is affiliated to the following organisations:-
- Adult Community Mental Health Team;
- Adult Services;
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team;
- Children’s Services;
- Family Support Group, Romsey;
- Mental Health Services;
- School Nursing Service; and
- Youth in Romsey.
- Abbey Mead, Romsey;
- Alma Road, Romsey;
- Nightingale Surgery, Romsey; and
- North Baddesley Health Centre.
- The Mountbatten School and Language College;
- The Romsey School; and
- Test Valley School.
Infant, Junior and Primary Schools
- Ampfield CE Primary School;
- Awbridge Primary School;
- Braishfield Primary School;
- Cupernham Infant School;
- Cupernham Junior School;
- Halterworth Community School;
- Kings Somborne Church of England Primary School;
- Lockerley Endowed Church of England Primary School;
- North Baddesley Infant School;
- North Baddesley Junior School;
- Nursling Church of England Primary School;
- Romsey Abbey CE Primary School;
- Romsey Infant School;
- Romsey Junior School;
- Rownhams St John’s Church of England Primary School;
- Stockbridge Primary School;
- Wellow Primary School; and
- West Tytherley Church of England Primary School.